If anyone knows Chicago’s best dog parks, it’s the dog enthusiasts at Dogs Deserve It! We listed our top five favorites below. Check them out while the weather is still nice!
- Norwood Park: This beautiful and sprawling park plays host to an epic dog park area. Complete with dog drinking fountains and plenty of places to explore, this park tops our list!
- Montrose Dog Beach: Even if your pup does not like water, they will love the Montrose Dog Beach! There is a large sandy area for fun dog romps and plenty of space for dogs to swim without running into other doggies!
- Belmont Dog Beach: This beach is great if your pup prefers a more low-key setting. Belmont Beach is much less frequented than Montrose but still offers a great sand area complete with clear waters.
- Wiggly Field Dog Park: The best thing about Wiggly Field (aside from the dogs!) are the numerous play stations. The park is complete with fountains, baby pools and other sectioned out areas for safe dog fun.
- Bennett Park: Love the city but miss being surrounded by nature? If so, this is your park. Bennett Park features a large, grassy green space surrounded by trees and lush plantings. This park offers a little piece of natural heaven for dogs and owners alike.
Thank you for checking out Dogs Deserve It’s top five best dog parks! Enjoy! xoxo DDI team